27 August, 2008

Where the hell is Malaysia?




The past few days have been, quote, an epic fail, end quote.

I feel like I've been hit by a bus. Every joint, muscle, tendon, red, white and blue blood cell hurts. Its that bad.
But i'm living.

Class is almost over for the summer, then real University starts. I've been anticipating this for as long as I could remember... but waking up from my nap just a few minutes ago... I wonder... why am I doing all this ? Whose standards am I trying to live up, those of my own self? Or those of others. Do people really understand that this is a stepping stone to actually doing something with my life? Hm. Law School. Sounds about right.


Last night's pub quiz was awesome. Go Purple Cobras!!! SSSSSSSSSSSSS. We rocked house when it came to questions about Malaysia... don't ask me how I knew that the only gold medal won for Malaysia was in Badmitton... And that the largest suspension bridge is in Japan... and the theme song to Family matters (comeon... everyone knows that) So needless to say, the American's rocked house at quiz night at the Irish pub! Then I came back and did some yoga... my right hip is clearly off center... woke up this morning and clearly my left side hates me... I don't get it.

So the important stuff: I got my Deutsche bank cart... finally... After I stormed in there twice and demanded it after 4 weeks. (By the way... they think I am related to the almighty Goldman-Sachs... I wonder who led them to believe that ;-) ) HEHEHEHEHEHEH

I chose my classes. Im taking all German courses this semester, then next semester when I feel i'm a tad more proficient in German I'll take some econ classes, even though most of the classes here ARE taught in English, because that the language of business. Schadee...


Tomorrow night is the international pot luck night, cant wait for that... The americans are preparing good ol' fashioned "home cookin" With wings and cornbread (LMAO)

Tonight we are going to a concert, that should be fun.


What a crazy month its been Let me tell you....

I can only dream what the coming semesters will be like.


Now Im off to the pool at Herzogenried park with the girls to relax and read some.


Tschuss Alle!

No comments: