
even though my tapestry fell down again I can semi-stop worrying.
I LOVE GERMANY!!!!!!!!!!!!
we had our orientation this morning and I took the bus to the AAA office and got my information and met my buddddyyyy. Er hei∫t Jaoquim. then i came home and talked with Gillian on Skype for 2 hours !!! I loved seeing you Schatz!! now if only I can get my boyfriend on skype...
then we had a pub crawl!!!!!!! That was fun we went to several different bars and I spoke German the ENTIRE NIGHT!!!!! IT WAS FABULOUS!!!!!!! I really do like Germany, but I was filled with so much anxiety that I couldn't enjoy it. But I got the call from mommy today that my check came so now I can pay my rent and register for courses!
I had rhine wine today. I met so many awesome people and i am not alone anymore!!! I met girls from Russia, and men from Poland, even a guy from new york that also knows Renatte Seitz! I spoke German the entire night with a girl from UCF Florida and shes here also for a graduate program!
So I had my rhine wine at this pub called El Diablo, then we walked to the Journalist, then we walked to this club called.... ehhh... ich wei∫ es nicht.
anyway. tonight was awesome. Then Joaquim drove me home..
yes mother.. in his auto. because it was late and he didn't want me walking home at night and the busses stopped running.
Wie schön. :-)
Tomorrow we have another orientation and then we are going to the club at night.
then soon i can start classes. Am nexte woche.
I am really getting into this german thing. ( But don't tell Dan)
there are 3 levels of german that i can place into 1. 2. or 3. i will most likely get placed into intermediate, as I don't suck, but I am not fluent.
It really was a nice change to not have to speak any english all night. I learned so much about so many people, and I got to meet so many people who are all so friendly!
I love Germany!
xoxoxo
Tschu∫
ps. which is NOT what I was saying a few days ago, i understand that, but now I am not a billiger Schlumpige Schlume
No comments:
Post a Comment