skip to main | skip to sidebar

Ein Schnitzel von Mir

I lead my own life. I lead my own revolution. I wear my own red shoes. Read up on where they are taking me today!

20 August, 2008


Posted by Frau Kathleen at 1:57 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

WILLKOMMEN!

WILLKOMMEN!
Meine Stadt- MANNHEIM

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (9)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2008 (50)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ▼  August (20)
      • Guns and Butter
      • The stuff legends are made from...
      • Popcorn Balls and Iyengar Yoga
      • Where the hell is Malaysia?
      • The things they don't tell you on the tour!
      • A Yawn that won't come out!
      • No title
      • The Sick(e) Hund
      • Penance
      • ... Trav'lin the globe
      • Güte(insert adjektiv Endungen hier) Tag
      • Angst baby...
      • Am Sonnstag wir haben schon...
      • Alter Feuerwache
      • Ein Schnitzel von Deutschland
      • First day of School- and pre-test jitters
      • A day at the lake
      • Am anfang...
      • Tapestries
      • Scared in a new city
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (1)
Meine Stadt holt ihren mannheim ganz egal wo er auch ist. Diesen Reim schickt ihr der Mannheim, Der sie so oft vermisst.
-Xavier Naidoo



And thank you to all the people that helped get me here!

Contributors

  • Dan Soneson
  • Frau Kathleen
  • Heather
  • mir's nicht mehr egal
 

I don't live Vicariously thru anyone or anything. I LIVE THRU MYSELF.

I don't live Vicariously thru anyone or anything. I LIVE THRU MYSELF.
...and I make my own luck