
Heute war ein Schönes Tag....
Besser als Gestern. (Thats for sure)
Class was awesome! and I learned so much! I like when Natalia is our teacher (Only on Thursdays and Fridays) because she TEACHES and she teaches well. We do mostly grammar with her, and we practice what we learn.
So I answered questions right, and I think that she sees im trying, so she constantly calls on me and explains (auf Deutsch) why it was wrong, and how to fix it. Which is awesome.
After class me and Sydney went to get some Dönner because our Reise nach Heidelberg.
The Heidelberg castle was FUCKING AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was the most beautiful day and the histrory behind the castle was way toll. We had a Bier before the tour and then after we all went to an authentic German restaurant and had more Bier and I had Schnitzel :-) Meine ertse Schnitzel in Deutschland :-)
Me and Andrew found the most coolest Hookah/Shisha store in all the land... and we even found....
Shisha :-) The man at the store was most informative about his products :-)
Today was good. I was a tad betrunken... but better now. Tomorrow I am going with hazel and some friends to VIENNA! AND I CAN'T WAIT!
Tomorrow I also meet with my German advisor who will help me choose classes for the year and my Termine mit K.7 Ist auch am Morgen. (So Ich würde ein Resident des Deutschlands bekommen) (whatever, its too late for grammar now...) :-)
BIS MORGEN!
No comments:
Post a Comment