

Ich hab' zu viel angst. ...
Uber was?
grammar thats what. I know, I know it will come. WTF
I failed my test today (but don't tell Dan) I studied and everything, but I didn't understand the directions and it all went by so fast... Its soo hard to understand everyone with different accents. And please... for everyone out there... DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES MUMBLE!!!!! It is soo frustrating! And especially if you have a spanish, korean, polish, russian, bosnian, serbian, Chineese, or ...alright alright... even an English accent.
Then we were talking about jobs and what value in a work ethic... I said that the things that are important to me are an interesting job, that I didn't mind where my job took me (traveling wise) and good money... and he says: Typical american.
THENNNNNN he said that all people in New York city did for fun was go to the bar and drink and dance. Directed towards me. (Being the only american in the class).
Then we were talking about Manhattan and I had mentioned that I go quite often.
He comes to find me after class and was so excited that i get to go all the time. Then we talked about the test we took and I voiced my concerns that people weren't speaking up in class and it was hard to hear and learn. Also, that I was getting frustrated.
I couldn't finish the conversation because the tears were swelling up behind my eyes. It was the worst feeling in the world. but I guess some days are better than others.
So after my atrocious day at school we had SCHOOL PICTURES! YAY! I love picture day!
It was nice and sunny and we all were excited. We took some awesome pictures in front of the Schloss that I can't wait to post.
Then after pictures we went to the Mensa and had lunch then grabbed a buddy going in our respective directions and went on our way. I grabbed Hazel and we both decided to go to Salsa class.
So we go to Salsa class and the instructor never showed. Schadee. So We grabbed Andrew and some of the Gang and headed over to the markt platz to the Hookah bar.
5 Euro for a Shisha and a drink. WOW! What a deal ! But before we got there we stopped for some Erdbeernoose Softserve. Damn good.
So We Hookahed for a while then I came back here. Yesterday came back after class and studied ALL night. But it didn't do much good. I feel like I study but I don't retain anything... you know they make medicine for that.
But I won't give into the drug addictions again. That was a mess last semester taking 6 classes including : 2 L courses AND an independent Study AND working 2 Jobs AND living on Blake Street AND trying to coordinate moving to Germany. That was an interesting semester. ANYWAYYYYY So im quite prepared to handle this learning situation without drugs. (That...and there are none here...) I'm detoxed.
So we went to go buy school supplies the other day...
DAN !!!!!! YOU DIDNT TEACH US THIS!!!
No kids, i'm not even kidding. I HAVE NEVER stared at paper so long. What the hell... why do they have a million colored pens? And no pencils that require sharpening... just mechanical ones... So i finally decided on a wierd notebook.
And a roomate moved out and I got all of her binders and report covers and 2 huge packs of computer paper and a bookcase bureau and a bunch of other scheisse. Way toll
So now I have to go learn reflexive pronouns in the past. .... what the hell...
I really hope I pass this summer academy.
So the Professor says: You have your midterm exam on Tuesday... but I will tell you more about it on Monday.
WHAT THE HELL
HIELIGE SCHEISEE! (Sp?)
Tschuss
Goldfarb
p.s. I decorated my dictionary today :-)
That makes me happy
check it out:
TSCHUSS
No comments:
Post a Comment