20 August, 2008

The Sick(e) Hund

So alot has happened since we've spoken last... My life seems to be a never ending adventure... trust me. it doesn't stop at the border :-)

Since we've spoken last I have traveled to the one- but not anymore- region of Chechoslovakia.... thats right! Chech! (it was a wierd but interesting place....) Then traveled to the mystical place of Würzburg, where Nazi's once roamed the streets and Fortresses guarded all that was important. (AWESOME place).

Since we've spoken last I have also fallen asleep on the train, (at 4 in the morning) taken the right train going in the WRONG direction (at 4 in the morning.. on a different night tho...) and oh yea... lets not forget that.. I learned some German!


For some more recent news... I be sick as a Hund.... thats right... whatever it is that I have, will NOT go away, will NOT let me sleep, definately will NOT let me eat... but it does allow me to be miserable...
Complete with a tremoring migrane that would take down California, gouging eyeballs and pulsating eye sockets, sore muscles and cracking joints (they do that anyway- just adds to the pain) Severe nausea, and we won't describe the rest. Im reallllllllyyy hungry, but do have to say that this is the best diet everrrrrrr. Don't know exactly what it is or how I got it. But As worldly as I am, I think I can fend, just bed rest and tea for me. Im sure I can nurse myself back to health, I don't take medicine, but for once I decided that mayyybeee some Advil might help the migrane... ya think 4 was enough?

I took my midterm today... barfing and all... thats all I have to say about that....

I met a bartender. :-) he works at a club called Ritz, which apparently only Rich business men go to... who knew :-) and when you walk in the door the bouncer hands you a credit card.... you don't pay any money all night, just at the end... So basically you charge everything all night :-) Great system.. I loved it even more when I found out that the bartender didn't "charge" me for anything all night :-) That was the same night we fell asleep on the train lol lol.


So.... as a present and kind of fun trip. WE ARE GOING TO DUBLIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SOOOOOO EXCITED! Because we know that once the school year starts were all going to be soo bogged down that we arent going to be able to travel as much as we'd like... Sure we'll get to travel, but not for prolonged periods of time... And the good thing about the people I go with is that we actually like to see shit ya know? Not so much churches, but castles and fortresses, and tombs...

So a funny thing I should mention. Picture this:
Standing infront of UNESCO (united amnesty international CASTLE) I decided to do some Yoga... So i did.... when I opened my eyes I had an audience... like...such an audience gasping in wonder and awe that i should have put out a cup or something... ( we have pictures... it was the coolest thing ever...) So then this Queen like looking lady in a wheel chair gets out of her limo in a black ball gown and claps for me as I start doing leaps and turns and ballet-ish like movements in her courtyard... Again... I should have put out the cup... So the onlookers are still awed, I turn to the fountain :-) So I get up on the edge of the fountain (yes mom I know... dangerous Pshh) and Start in my yoga poses on the edge of the deep fountain and then people start snapping photos...One wrong move or episode of misbalance and I was a goner...But i was good :-) so I beef it up a little and start OHMMMMMMMMMMM ing ... and that is my story...
so thats my story.
It was fun...
but again... i could have made a killing If I had put that cup out...or atleast been able to buy a beer.


So I just booked my ticket to Dublin. And now Im going to do some Deutsch homework... wish me luck...summer academy is almost over :-( Schadee... some people are leaving, other are staying. its going to be one hell of a first semester here in Germany lemme tell ya.

No comments: