13 December, 2008

One door that shuts. But another one that opens






The hardest part of the semester is not moving in, meeting people, taking final exams, putting up with jean jacket jumpsuit wearing professors that hate you... The hardest part is saying goodbye. Everyone will go off in their own directions... who will look back? I will look back and cry.. I'll also look back and laugh. Ohhhh I will laugh and laugh and laugh.. I will laugh at the time we fell asleep on the train and woke up in Shönau.. or the first time we changed the trash bags together. AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH paper bag gloves and hair ties!!

Spring is coming and another group of exchange students, naive and young will come here to Mannheim, and again I will have to make new friends, and laugh at new jokes. But nothing and no one will ever take the place of you guys :-) We started together from the bitter beginning, and stuck it out thru till the bitter end. Went through ups and downs together, and we even shared times together when we couldn't tell the different between up or down... left or right.... night or day :-) I'll miss everything about this semester and I'll always miss you.

Mannheim. Represent. 08'

No comments: