
I suppose life is getting easier... slowly... by the day... I sleep most of the day now so I don't have to deal. I've been working diligently on my website, and a video project for all my friends before they go back to their countries, but that doesn't involve me leaving my room. I don't have classes anymore, I only have one more test... this coming Wednesday, for which I am going to study until I can't study no' mo. This is the worst part of the semester. Having to put on face and suck up the *holiday spirit* and say goodbye to those who actually made staying here worthwhile. This sucks.
The ones that were here for you most aren't here anymore, and those who pretended are gone to. On a lighter note, I think blogging is a new hobby. (loooooserrrrr). I stumbled across a blog yesterday which I will follow for everrrrr. The Red shoe oasis. Its a blog featuring the work of one lady artist, who depicts red shoes in all sorts of occurrences. SO AWESOME. Her artwork is noteworthy and I hope to own one. The quest for the perfect red shoe is my life. It represents so much more than an aesthetically pleasing piece of footwear. Its an icon for all that is good in the world. 4 years ago when I made that promise to my best friend I said, no matter what happens I will always be one of *the girls* and I'll never forget the way that dancing has and will always make me feel. The feelings of being uninhibited and the implicit right to freedom that life entails are also part of the red shoe saga.
I guess it's back to the video project... maybe the website. I like projects to keep my mind busy. I'll go running a little later on. Then Hazel and Sydney are making korean food tonight, I volunteered to bring the fortune cookies. (running joke).
Parting is such sweet sorrow. Atleast I have my amazing friends in america to pull me through!
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment