Well, after 24 consecutive hours of traveling I have finally reached my destination. HOME SWEET AMERICA!
it was a long trip, but I managed to finally reach a state of composure and make it home in one piece. The anticipation was killing me.
My first night in my own bed was lovely thank you :-) The first day in America was absolutely wonderful! I slept late and had a niiiice cup of coffee :-) Then I got to spend the entire day with my herman! (twin sister). We went to a dress fitting for my sisters wedding! I got to see my other sister and we lauuughhhed and cried. It was lovely. The dress is going to look killer with my red shoes :-)
Then we went and ate chinese food like little pigs. The Chinese Buffet will never be the same after we left. The plan was to get some more junk food and go home löffel and watch movies, but a FANTASTIC surprise showed up at my doorstep AARON AND CHANDLER!!! Who are two of the greatest friends God gifted me with. I love those two! So we went for a ride and caught up on things. Then I went home and fell asleep watching requiem for a dream.
Right now I am on a conference call with Trina whose in New York now, Ena whose in Canada, Sydney who is still in Mannheim, and me who is now in Connecticut. :-) It's like old times.
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
19 December, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment