04 December, 2008

3rd floor himmel

I should have known that the library was NOT a good place to come study, especially during finals week. There is absolutely NO place to study!! Now, if you've ever seen my library you wouldn't know where to start looking. Nestled in between shelves of books are long tables for students to work. Its the greatest study set up in the world. Complete with personal reading lamp, an electrical outlet of all your own, and if you need it, a place for your ethernet cable. Well... all of these seats were taken, as well as the standing tables, as WELL as the quite comfy chairs. I was like... what the hell? I have a law final in an hour.. where the hell am i gona sit? So I sat down in a random chair and looked up to answer my prayers. ALAS! A hidden floor, looking down over the mass studiers. This place was heaven. I get my own little table, my own desk, and my own garbage can! No one will bother me, and I don't have other people to distract me! The only other people that are up here are my fellow mac users. Oh I love this library.

Good luck to me!

And I got the greatest news ever!!!!

The United States is up for a case infront of the WTO doher rounds. Apparently they thought it would be ok to break anti-dumping laws... silly americans. But they decided to open the case for public viewing! AND GUESS WHO GETS A SEAT!!! If all goes well with finals and other things, I will get to go to Geneva Switzerland on December 12 to hear the WTO! JA WOHL!
Thats soo cool!

1 comment:

Kunkesa1 said...

you should go and look back on sixty minutes. they did an expose on that about a month or so ago. really interesting.enjoy