09 September, 2008

I love the look of a new school year :-0

So Sunday, after the 7:30 Stalker at the door trying to break in we slept ALL DAY!!! i mean... there is no better way to spend a day in Germany on a Sunday. I read some of my book.

Monday was uneventful... It was Sydney's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
HERZLICHEN GEBURTSTAG!

I ate some (Maulthasen) it was delich :-) Then I got somewhat of a makeover.

I cut my hair (on my own) because I have no patience... but the real appointment in on Saturday at Blooms. Then I got some real German clothes. (You'd be surprised) and some real German boots. Looks good :-)

Then we went to this crazy place called SoHo for happy hours and Sydneys birthday. That was fun because it was all disco music and other music from that era. it was awesome! Tonight we are going to the Zapatto in the Hauptbahnhof for the VISUM welcome back university party. IM SO EXCITED FOR THE PUB CRAWL!

The nice kid at one of the university libraries helped me set up my network so I can use the University wireless. YAY! So now I am here, working on my Labor Econ paper, which should have been done a long time ago :-) Don't worry, im not getting drunk tonight if i don't get it done. Remember, I work on the incentive system now.

My first day as a law student starts on Wednesday and I am SOOOOOOO EXCITED!! I'll let you know how it turns out :-)


You know whats funny... Sometimes I keep having to remind myself that I'm in a different country... sometimes it doesn't feel that way... when im off in my own world daydreaming or reading a book... then I get on the tram and hear ALTEFEUERWACHE...and I'm back :-)

Thats all for now kids :-)


SHOES!

No comments: