11 February, 2009

We learn lots...But don't tell Dan!


So, This may sound like a blog from rant-ville. But Dan. This one's for you.

I learned something today. :-) I learn things everyday. But this pertains to Mac's and the wonderful world of technology that Dan so earnestly wants us to learn and use.

In a dying quest for more music (hey, you have to have a motivation right), but the impossible task of using downloading software such as limewire, I, Had the brilliant idea to steal all of Gillians Music (Over 4,000 songs) Using....

Bluetooth.


So, I set up her bluetooth and connected my computer to hers using wireless technology and the push of a button. I then copied her entire music library and put it in ..... THE DROP BOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Dan you would be proud. There is not another computer term that was engrained into my memory as much as... the drop box.

I am now working on a clever scheme to share my internet connection. I live in a Studentenwohnheim and as far as I know only ICP has been assigned to the room, therefore making it nearly impossible to share an internet connection? however, with a router, some ethernet cords, bluetooth capabilities and the desire to learn. I'm pretty sure something can be done... Right, Dan?

P.s. I love all the Mac Forums. I've been reading them since I got my Mac. I've learned so much just from peoples comments, questions and opinions. What a great way to share info.

Well. My music is just about done loading. I'm on a quest now for this internet thing to work.

I was really sitting here thinking that everything I've done up till now has been a preparation for this whole Germany thing. think about it. Going on tour for three months was a great preparation for traveling and working in the language lab gave me a desire to learn new languages and technology.

P.s.s.

Dan, can you send Gillian and me some firewires and those cute Flip video things we used in Wien?


:-) :-) Sind sie Stolz auf mich?? !

No comments: