As I sit and wait in the airport of Charlotte NC, I reminisce on every single day spent at home in lovely America with friends and family.. Loved every minute of it!
Now as I head back to the place I can call home, I think about all the things I want to do, things I'll regret not doing, all the people I will meet, all I people I have met, and all the things i'll have to talk about when I come home.
Its going to be one hell of a ride. Thankfully There are people who care about me to see me through every step of the way. even when shit gets rough (which it usually does).
Can't wait to see what each day has in store for me. If it's anything like the first semester in Mannheim i'm going to have to call in some reinforcement.
Auf Jeden Fall, See you in July. Talk to you soon. and Happy travels!
Goldfarb
01 February, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment