05 July, 2009

Home of the Free because of the Brave <3


I'll make this blog quite short although I need to get back into the grind... 

I'm home in America, finally. And after an exasperating experience at the airport and the drive home from JFK that seemed to have taken forever. I'm home. I'm home with Daddy and Herman and Glo...Mom :-) David is home sleeping in his own bed and the sun is shining. I can't ask for a better or more supportive and helpful family, or better weather for that matter. I'll update occasionally and post pictures of various adventures throughout Europe. But for now let me just say that It all feels like a dream... It feels like it never happened, and that all I have are the pictures that I've accumulated. 

Now, instead of writing about adventures in Europe, I'll write about adventures in the land of the free and home of the brave, which is reality is the land of the free because of the brave <3 
I miss Dawson William Simpson. My hero <3>




No comments: