Hello Kids,
I miss you all, but today is much better, which kind of gives me hope for the future.
I mean... I got to drink water, and mom, I stole some milk from the grocery store. I drank it while I was walking around. it was a surefire plan. I was desperate. it was good. I went swimming in the public pool today which was HUMUNGOUS! Pictures will be posted soon. A new friend david helped me hook up my internet, and gave me an extra wierd cord to plug into the wall. I tried getting on a new train today, and I cleaned my room. I put up my tapestries with electrical tape and scotch tape. I hope they dont fall... again. thats really frustrating...that, and im out of tape.
I want to publically thank Laura for this european phone. It works wonderfully. I heard mom's voice today and i got to talk to herman. I cried. Now I don't have to spend Euros to go on the internet in those smelly internet cafe's.
I don't know what I'll do tomorrow. hopefully my refund and scholarship will go into my account so i can pay my rent. If not i am going to scream..no...literally.
I am watching free movies online. you should watch mama mia and love Guru they are funny.
I got to talk to adam today, and we text message frequently. Miss you husband :-(
Just wanted to let you all know that this will be my online journal for those of you who care.
Love to all!
Tschu∫ !
Goldfarb
31 July, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment